The DA-820C’s main operating system is based on the Intel® Core™ i3, i5, i7 or Xeon CPU. The computer comes with 3 display ports (HDMI x 2, VGA x 1), 5 USB ports, 4 gigabit LAN ports, 2 3-in-1 RS-232/422/485 serial ports, 6 DI ports, and 2 DO ports. The DA-820C is also equipped with 4 hot swappable 2.5” HDD/SSD slots that supports Intel® RST RAID 0/1/5/10 functionality.
The DA-820C complies with IEC-61850-3 and IEEE 1613 standards to deliver stable and reliable system operation for power applications. The computer also complies with the IEC 60255 standards, which cover the protection of electrical relays in a smart substation. IEC 60255 is one of the most widely used standards for testing relays and protection equipment, and compliance with the standard ensures that the DA-820C will work reliably and seamlessly with IEDs as part of a robust substation automation system.
EN 50121-4 compliance confirms that the DA-820C can deliver stable and reliable system operations in rail wayside applications, such as station SCADA systems, wayside disaster prevention, traction power, and signaling and safety systems to provide an integrated view of your smart rail setup.
The robust, rack-mountable design provides the hardened protection needed for applications in various industrial environments.
Proactive Monitoring Function
Moxa Proactive Monitoring is a small-footprint, resource-friendly, easy-to-use utility that allows users to track a number of system parameters. Users can view the current parameter values for these key parts by simply clicking on the icons corresponding to the parameters in the user interface. User-defined key part indicators (KPIs) are used to monitor the computer’s key parts. Visible and/or audio alerts are triggered automatically via relay and SNMP traps when these KPIs exceed their preset threshold values, making it extremely convenient for operators to avoid system downtime by setting up predictive maintenance tasks well in advance.
Features and Benefits
- IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613, and IEC 60255 compliant for power substation automation systems
- EN 50121-4 compliant for railway wayside applications
- 7th Generation Intel® Xeon® and Core™ Processor
- 2 Built-in SO-DIMM ECC DDR4 memory slot, up to total 32GB capacity
- 4 hot-swappable SSD slots; support Intel® RST RAID 0/1/5/10
- Highly reliable design, supporting dual power and PRP/HSR technology (with PRP/HSR expansion module)
- 1 PCIe x16, 1 PCIe x4, 2 PCIe x1, and 1 PCI slots for expansion modules
- Redundant power supply (100 to 240 VAC/VDC)