The MD-219 Series of marine displays come with full range dimming, wide viewing angles, and optional optical bonding. These displays are built with a small-profile modular design that allows easier integration into industrial marine systems, reducing deployment costs and overall time-to-market.
The innovative and user-friendly SavvyTouch display controls offer several unique features not found on any other marine display console: a proximity sensor for convenient adjustments in dark conditions, an info button for immediate updates on power status, and a quick-switch to adjust between day, dusk, and night-time ECDIS modes (for color-calibrated ECDIS models only).
The MD-219 Series displays are compliant with IEC 60945, DNV, ABS, and IACS E10, making them suitable for maritime applications. Their IP54-rated (IP66-rated model available by request) enclosure provides additional protection against dust and moisture above and beyond the limits established by these international standards bodies.
ECDIS-approved models are also available, offering an excellent HMI solution for ECDIS charting and navigation stations.
Features and Benefits
- 19-inch display, 5:4 aspect ratio
- 300-nit or sunlight-readable 1000-nit LED backlight
- Color calibrated for ECDIS compliance (available by CTOS)
- Full range dimming, 0 to 100%
- SavvyTouch display controls
- Built-in RS-232/422/485 interfaces
- Dual power supplies (AC & DC)
- IP54-rated front panel (IP66 available by request)