The PT-G7728 modular switches provide up to 28 Gigabit ports, including 4 fixed ports, 6 interface module slots, and 2 power module slots to ensure sufficient flexibility for a variety of applications. The PT-G7728 Series is designed to meet evolving network requirements, including a hot-swappable module design that enables you to change or add devices without shutting down your device.
The multiple Ethernet modules (RJ45, SFP, and PoE) and power units (24/48 VDC, 110/220 VAC/VDC) provide even greater flexibility as well as suitability for different operating conditions. The switches support a full Gigabit platform that provides enough bandwidth to set up an Ethernet backbone. Certifications include IEC 61850 Edition 2 Class 2 to ensure high availability and wide usage.
Features and Benefits
- IEC 61850-3 Edition 2 Class 2 compliant
- Hot-swappable interface and power modules for continuous operation
- Built-in MMS server based on IEC 61850-90-4 switch data modeling for power SCADA
- IEEE 1588 hardware time stamp supported
- V-ON™ ensures millisecond-level multicast data and video network recovery