The Robustel Industrial Dual SIM Cellular VPN Router (R2000) is a rugged cellular router offering state-of-the-art mobile connectivity for machine to machine (M2M) applications.
R2000 is a powerful router developed from RobustOS, a Robustel self-developed and Linux-based operating system which is designed to be used in Robustel devices. The RobustOS includes basic networking features and protocols providing customers with a very good user experience. Meanwhile, Robustel offers a Software Development Kit (SDK) for partners and customers to allow additional customization by using C, Python or Java. It also provides rich Apps to
meet fragmented IoT market demands.
Robustel is a leading global industrial IoT/M2M hardware and solution provider. Since its establishment in 2010 in Guangzhou, China, Robustel has been focusing on designing and manufacturing industrial cellular routers, gateways, modems, cloud platforms and E2E solutions. In order to support global business in more
than 100+ countries and regions, Robustel has set up local offices in Germany, Australia, the Netherlands, the UK, Japan and Hong Kong.
- Dual SIM redundancy for continuous 2G/3G/4G cellular network connections
- The feature Link Manager supporting Cellular WAN, Ethernet WAN, WLAN WAN link backup and ICMP detection
- WAN – Static/PPPoE/DHCP Client
- WAN port supporting PD feature – compatible with 802.3at. (optional)
- Supports IPv6
- RobustOS + SDK + App
- Management and maintenance via Web/CLI/SMS/RCMS Cloud
- Auto reboot via SMS/Timing
- Robust industrial design (9 to 36V DC, desktop or wall mounting or DIN rail mounting)