The UC-2100-W Series computing platform is designed for embedded data acquisition and processing applications. The computer comes with up to two software selectable RS-232/422/485 full-signal serial ports and single or dual LAN ports. This palm-sized series of Arm-based computing platforms includes a variety of models for a wide range of interface requirements, such as serial and LAN ports, and wireless connections. The versatile communication capabilities allow users to efficiently adapt the UC-2100-W Series for a variety of complex communications solutions running on a compact palm-sized computer.
The UC-2100-W Series has a built-in Cortex-A8 Arm-based processor that has been optimized for a variety of industrial solutions. With flexible interface options, this tiny embedded computer is a reliable and secure gateway for data acquisition and processing at field sites and is a useful communication platform for many other large-scale deployments. Models designed for wide-temperature applications are available for extreme environments such as those found in the Oil and Gas industry. Furthermore, all models use Moxa’s industrial-grade Linux platform, which provides optimized software features and superior long-term support.
Features and Benefits
- Armv7 Cortex-A8 1000 MHz processor
- Integrated LTE Cat. M1/NB1 module with global band support
- Dual-SIM slots
- Moxa Industrial Linux with 10-year long-term support
- Dual auto-sensing Ethernet ports (10/100 Mbps and 10/100/1000 Mbps)
- Dual CAN ports with industrial CAN 2.0 A/B protocol supported
- microSD socket for storage expansion
- Programmable LEDs and a programmable button for easy installation and maintenance
- -40 to 75°C operating temperature range