Moxa’s UC-3100 Series computers can be used as edge-field smart gateways for data pre-processing and transmission, as well as for other embedded data-acquisition applications. The UC-3100 Series includes three models, each supporting different wireless options and protocols. The UC-3100’s advanced heat dissipation design makes it suitable for use in temperatures ranging from -30 to 70°C. In fact, the Wi-Fi and LTE connections can be used simultaneously in both cold and hot environments, allowing you to maximize your “data pre-processing” and “data transmission” capability in most harsh environments. In addition, TPM v2.0 uses a hardware chip to boost data security, making it highly unlikely that hackers will be able to steal your data, either remotely or locally.
The UC-3100 is more than just a hardware solution. In order to offer a better user experience with a Moxa Arm-based computer, the UC-3100 supports the following software features, allowing you to use the most suitable configuration for your application.
High VPN performance; greater than 70 Mbps Ethernet throughput with AES-256 encryption
Robust file system to prevent the system from being bricked due to a firmware upgrade failure
Cybersecurity auto-configuration system based on IEC 62443
Real COM mode to provide a control interface to Moxa’s NPort products
In addition, Moxa provides 10 years of Linux OS support from Moxa’s customer support engineers. With a new version of the Debian repository released on average every 2 to 3 years, long-term Linux OS support helps you create a reliable solution that will be supported now and long into the future.
Features and Benefits
- Armv7 Cortex-A8 1000 MHz processor
- Integrated Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n and LTE Cat.1 for the US, EU, and AUS regions
- Supports TPM v2.0 (optional)
- Industrial CAN 2.0 A/B protocols supported
- Robust root file system to prevent the system from being bricked due to a firmware update failure
- -30 to 70°C system operating temperature
- Meets the EN 61000-6-2 and EN 61000-6-4 standards for industrial EMC applications
- Supports Linux real-time OS mode
- Moxa Industrial Linux with 10-year long-term support
Remote Terminal Unit (RTU)
M2M communication (smart gateway)
In-vehicle monitor/data logger (transportation)
Energy usage optimization