The EXPC-1519 panel computers are designed for indoor and outdoor Zone 2 applications in hazardous environments. The EXPC-1519 Series features a third-generation Intel® Core™ i7-3555LE 2.5 GHz or Celeron 1047UE 1.4 GHz processor, with up to 16 GB of memory to deliver high-performance processing.
The EXPC-1519 Series offers flexible interface connectivity options to meet your application needs: standard connectors with cable glands, terminal block with cable glands, and standard connectors on the bottom panel.
The EXPC-1519 computers support wide-temperature (-40 to 70°C) operation, and come with a patented, fanless, streamlined enclosure designed for highly efficient heat dissipation, making this one of the most reliable industrial platforms available for harsh, hot outdoor environments like oil and gas fields and drilling platforms.
In addition, the EXPC-1519 computers feature touchscreen controls with anti-reflection treatment and 1000-nit LED backlight, making them easy to read even during peak daylight hours.
Features and Benefits
- Anti-scratch, 19-inch, sunlight viewable, 1000-nit LCD panel
- High-performance Intel® processor, Core™ i7-3555LE or Celeron 1047UE CPU
- Fanless design with highly efficient heat dissipation for 70°C environments
- Boots up within 3 minutes at -40°C, without a heater
- Multi-touch, glove-friendly touchscreen interface
- Cable gland and standard USB Type-A/RJ45 connector design
- 4 LAN ports with independent MACs; 2 RJ45 and 2 fiber ST
- Totally sealed IP66/NEMA 4X enclosure
- Class 1 Division 2, ATEX Zone 2, and IECEx certified
- Dual AC/DC power supply
- Optional WLAN and TPM module, available by request
(EXPC-1519-C1-S1-T, EXPC-1519-C7-S1-T, EXPC-1519-C1-S2-T, EXPC-1519-C7-S2-T)