IMC-P101 Ethernet-to-fiber media converters provide Ethernet media conversion from 10/100BaseT(X) to 100BaseFX (with SC or ST connectors). These converters are classified as power source equipment (PSE), and when used in this way, they provide up to 15.4 watts to IEEE 802.3af-compliant powered devices (PDs), eliminating the need for additional wiring. The IMC-P101 converters support IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802.3x with 10/100M, full/half-duplex, and MDI/MDI-X auto-sensing, providing a complete solution for your industrial Ethernet network.
Features and Benefits
- 10/100BaseT(X) auto-negotiation and auto-MDI/MDI-X
- IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE PSE equipment
- Power failure alarm by relay output
- Supports store-and-forward mode and pass-through mode
- -40 to 75°C operating temperature range (-T models)
- Redundant dual DC power inputs