The Robustel GoRugged M1000 USB is a rugged cellular modem with Mini USB interface offering state-of-the-art 2G (GPRS/EDGE)/3G (HSPA)/4G (LTE) connectivity for machine to machine (M2M) applications.
M1000 USB fully considers the needs of industrial applications in process design, and its technical performance fully meets industry standards. M1000 USB uses high-performance domestic and foreign advanced modules, supports mini USB2.0 interface, supports GPS positioning, and meets the needs of users in different applications.
Robustel is a leading global industrial IoT/M2M hardware and solution provider. In order to support global business in more than 100+ countries and regions, Robustel has set up local offices in Germany, Australia, the Netherlands, the UK, Japan and Hong
Kong. The main application areas of the M1000 USB modem are: industrial computer connection and communication, automatic ticket machines and display information release.
- Control via AT commands
- USB 2.0 high speed interface allows it to manage and optimize the performances of 3G and 4G high-speed networks
- LTE downlink/uplink up to 100/50 Mbps
- GPS receiver optional for specified model
- Antenna diversity for improved fringe performance optional
- Comprehensive SDK and enabling drivers for Linux and Windows
- Wide range input voltages from 12 to 36 VDC and extreme operating temperature
- The metal enclosure can be mounted on a DIN-rail or on the wall, also with extra ground screw