The Robustel Industrial Dual Module Cellular VPN Router with Voice (R2000 Ent) provides fast and reliable Internet connectivity, enhanced voice capabilities – making it perfect to respond to and manage any device, anytime and anywhere.
R2000 Ent is a powerful router developed from RobustOS, a Robustel self-developed and Linux-based operating system which is designed to be used in Robustel devices. The RobustOS includes basic
networking features and protocols providing customers with a very good user experience. Meanwhile, Robustel offers a Software Development Kit (SDK) for partners and customers to allow additional
customization by using C, Python or Java. It also provides rich Apps to meet fragmented IoT market demands.
Robustel is a leading global industrial IoT/M2M hardware and solution provider. Since its establishment in 2010 in Guangzhou, China, Robustel has been focusing on designing and manufacturing industrial cellular routers, gateways, modems, cloud platforms and E2E solutions. In order to support global business in more than 100+ countries and regions, Robustel has set up local offices in Germany,
Australia, the Netherlands, the UK, Japan and Hong Kong.
- Voice call/RS-232/RS-485 (choose one only) shared across an RJ-11 port
- Voice call and data transmission being used simultaneously, depending upon your ISP network
- Supports GSM and VoLTE(optional) for voice traffic
- Embedded dual module supporting two SIM cards online simultaneously
- The feature Link Manager supporting configuration of Cellular WAN, Ethernet WAN, WiFi link backup and ICMP detection
- WAN port supporting PD feature – compatible with 802.3at.
- RobustOS + SDK + App
- Management and maintenance via Web/CLI/SMS
- SNMP/RobustLink Cloud
- Robust industrial design (9 to 36V DC, desktop or wall mounting or DIN rail mounting)