The OnCell 5104-HSPA high-performance industrial-grade cellular routers allow up to 4 Ethernet-based devices to simultaneously use a single cellular data account for primary or backup network connectivity to remote sites and devices. It provides the functionality of a cellular router, firewall, and switch in one device and is integrated with Moxa’s GuaranLink function to ensure zero data loss and on-demand cellular communication.
The OnCell 5104-HSPA comes with a built-in relay output that can be configured to indicate the priority of events when notifying or warning engineers in the field, and the two digital inputs allow you to connect basic I/O devices, such as sensors, to the cellular network. The OnCell 5104-HSPA uses 12 to 48 VDC power inputs with a screw-on design for greater reliability, and the Ethernet ports come with 1.5 kV magnetic isolation protection to keep your system safe from unexpected electrical discharges.
Features and Benefits
- Five-band UMTS/HSPA 800/850/AWS/1900/2100 MHz
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Cellular WAN and Ethernet WAN backup mechanism for a complete path redundancy
- Primary and secondary power inputs for power source redundancy
- Cellular link redundancy with dual-SIM GuaranLink support
- DIN-rail housing and wall-mountable housing
- Connect to 4 10/100BaseT(X) devices over an integrated VPN
- 2 digital inputs and 1 relay output
- Centralized private IP management software with OnCell Central Manager