Robustel’s R2000 Dual Industrial Dual Module Cellular VPN Router with Power over Ethernet provides fast and reliable communication for monitoring and controlling remote equipment. The added new feature, Power over Ethernet, makes installing or expanding much simpler and cheaper for both power and data transmission.
The R2000 Dual router adds the Power over Ethernet (POE) function, which can provide DC power to such devices while transmitting data signals to some IP-based terminal devices. Not only save network construction costs, reduce manpower and material resources, but also facilitate installation and management.
Robustel is a leading global industrial IoT/M2M hardware and solution provider. Since its establishment in 2010 in Guangzhou, China, Robustel has been focusing on designing and manufacturing industrial cellular routers, gateways, modems, cloud platforms and E2E solutions. In order to support global business in more than 100+ countries and regions, Robustel has set up local offices in Germany, Australia, the Netherlands, the UK, Japan and Hong Kong. The main application areas of the R2000 Dual router are: ATMs, vending machines, telephone booths and other terminals; branches, convenience stores, fast food restaurants, digital signage, IP video surveillance, etc.
- Embedded dual module supporting two SIM cards online simultaneously
- Four fast Ethernet LAN port supporting Power over Ethernet 12.95 W of POE/30 W of POE+ shared across the four LAN ports
- Supports Cellular, WAN, WLAN link backup and ICMP detection; also supports cold backup, warm backup and load balancing
- WAN – Static/PPPOE/DHCP Client
- Wi-Fi supporting AP mode and Client mode
- VPN tunnel – IPsec/OpenVPN/GRE/L2TP/PPTP/DMVPN
- Auto reboot via SMS/Timing
- Supports RCMS Cloud
- Management and upgrading via web user interface/SMS/CLI/RCMS
- Supports various APP like QoS, DDNS, VRRP, Captive Portal, SNMP, WLAN multi, multi-language
- Easy wall or DIN rail mounting options