The UC-8100A-ME-T computing platform is designed for embedded data acquisition applications. The computer comes with dual RS-232/422/485 serial ports and dual 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports, as well as a Mini PCIe socket to support cellular modules. These versatile capabilities let users efficiently adapt the UC-8100A-ME-T to a variety of complex communications solutions..
The UC-8100A-ME-T is built around a Cortex-A8 processor that has been optimized for use in energy monitoring systems, but is widely applicable to a variety of industrial solutions. With flexible interfacing options, this tiny embedded computer is a reliable and secure gateway for data acquisition and processing at field sites as well as a useful communications platform for many other large-scale deployments.
Wide-temperature and LTE-enabled models are available. All units are thoroughly tested in a testing chamber, guaranteeing that the LTE-enabled computing platforms are suitable for wide-temperature applications.
Features and Benefits
- Armv7 Cortex-A8 1000 MHz processor
- Moxa Industrial Linux with 10-year long-term support
- Dual auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports
- SD slot for storage expansion
- Programmable LEDs and a programmable button for easy installation and maintenance
- Mini-PCIe slot for wireless module
- -40 to 70°C wide-temperature range with LTE enabled