The UC-8200 computing platform is designed for embedded data acquisition applications. The computer comes with dual RS-232/422/485 serial ports, dual 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports, and one CAN port as well as dual Mini PCIe socket to support Wi-Fi/cellular modules. These versatile capabilities let users efficiently adapt the UC-8200 to a variety of complex communications solutions.
The UC-8200 is built around a Cortex-A7 dual core processor that has been optimized for use in energy monitoring systems, but is widely applicable to a variety of industrial solutions. With flexible interfacing options, this tiny embedded computer is a reliable and secure gateway for data acquisition and processing at field sites as well as a useful communications platform for many other large-scale deployments.
Wide temperature LTE-enabled models are available for extended temperature applications. All units are thoroughly tested in a testing chamber, guaranteeing that the LTE-enabled computing platforms are suitable for wide-temperature applications.
Features and Benefits
- Armv7 Cortex-A7 dual-core 1 GHz
- Moxa Industrial Linux with 10-year superior long-term support
- 2 auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports
- Integrated LTE Cat. 4 module with US/EU/APAC band support
- Dual-SIM slots
- Integrated isolation of the DI and CAN interfaces and the antenna ports for insulation protection against external electrical interference
- 1 CAN port supports CAN 2.0A/B
- microSD socket for storage expansion
- Programmable LEDs and a programmable button for easy installation and maintenance
- -40 to 85°C wide temperature range and -40 to 70°C with LTE enabled