The R1511 is a sister product of the R1510 series offering a choice of (3-wire) RS232 or (2-wire) RS485 instead of the Digital Input and Digital Output found on R1510 series.
This means that RS232 and RS485 devices, including Modbus RTU equipment can connect to the internet directly through the R1511 router. The Ethernet port can be independently configured as WAN, LAN1 or LAN2 and Ethernet port 1 as LAN1 or LAN2.
- Dual Ethernet and choice of RS232 or RS485 port
- Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP Gateway built-in
- Ethernet, Wifi and 4G internet connection options with auto-failover
- Free cloud management platform – RCMS
- Fully programmable Linux environment with excellent SDK Documentation
- ‘Smart Reboot’ for enhanced roaming SIM management
- RobustVPN provides fixed IP address on ANY SIM card
- Full SMS control for diagnosis and recovery from data network problems
- Very small footprint for space-constrained applications
- Wall-mount and DIN-rail mounting options available